Re: [OM] [OT] Win10 anyone?

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] Win10 anyone?
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 09 Aug 2015 07:08:36 -0400
Some of the worst can't be avoided if you have a Microsoft account and want to use Cortana. For those that can be opted-out you must know about them and they are hard to locate. They're not all in one convenient place. Why is that do you suppose? Since Win 10 is "free" it must be paid for in other ways. Unfortunately, I am not at my other computer where all my notes about Win 10 are located.

Chuck Norcutt