Re: [OM] IMG: Così fan tutte?

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Così fan tutte?
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2015 10:39:08 -0500
Moose of the Woods wrote:
> We were recently at some place out of our
> usual social milieu and I was surprised at most women wearing high heels.

A couple times a year we go to events where we have to dress up and be
around a staggering number of high heels, LBDs, suit jackets and ties.
Personally, I would rather be wearing shorts and sandals at a BBQ, but
we do what we must do.

Years ago, I dated somebody who was VERY well connected with the 1%
crowd. It was an eye-opener for me. Through the couple of years we
dated, I had to rent a suit twice because my Sears 3-piece suit wasn't
quite good enough.

I learned a thing or two about female fashion at one of those uppity
events. The higher the hemline, the less likely there is anything
underneath. It was a trailer park for rich people. Actually, it was
quite fascinating as my girlfriend (who dutifully played along with
that fashion), went down the list of who were paid escorts (both male
and female). Well, considering that she paid for my suit and ticket...

AG