Re: [OM] University of New Hampshire Bias Free Language Guide

Subject: Re: [OM] University of New Hampshire Bias Free Language Guide
From: "Bill Pearce" <billcpearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2015 02:40:12 -0500
Please understand that the attitudes and beliefs of the two Koch brothers that are ass deep in politics do not represent the attitudes and beliefs of all that live in the same city as Charles, and I assume not those of all that live in David's adopted home. There are those that revere them for their wealth, but since the USA national religion has become capitalism, it's likely the same at other places.

That said, there seems to be a common thread among our colleges and universities of squelching certain kinds of speech.

-----Original Message----- From: Sawyer, Edward