[OM] FS: Fuji X lenses

Subject: [OM] FS: Fuji X lenses
From: Nathan Wajsman <nwajsman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2015 07:19:14 +0200
I am in the process of rationalising my Fuji X equipment. The bag has become
too heavy, and for travelling (which, as you all know, I do a lot of) I need a
smaller, lighter outfit. So three of my excellent fixed length lenses are
surplus to requirements, to be replaced by a combination of a 18-55 zoom and my
existing Leica lenses.

The lenses below have all original accessories and packaging and are in
completely mint condition. I have set the prices at 20% below B&H prices.

14mm 2.8: 630 EUR
35mm 1.4: 420 EUR
60mm 2.4: 460 EUR

Shipping via air mail within Europe included, other regions or methods at
additional cost. Payment by IBAN. Paypal acceptable but add 4%.

NOTE: I will be in the US from August 7 to August 30. I can bring the lenses
with me and ship from Lansdale, PA where I will be based. In that scenario,
shipping cost is also included for buyers in North America.

Contact me off list if interested. Reasonable offers will be considered.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain
<http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>