Re: [OM] More Old Aeroplanes.

Subject: Re: [OM] More Old Aeroplanes.
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2015 09:51:50 -0500
I fit that description during my flying days, and yes, it is quite easy to get into a situation from which one cannot extract oneself.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA

On 7/16/2015 7:11 AM, ChrisB wrote:
Most probably disorientation, Mike.  I gather that the weather was bad; it
might be a gross assumption on my part, but I bet the pilot had no rating.

It’s a fault, I know, but I’m afraid that I make many assumptions when it comes
to part-time flyers of little training, especially when it comes to weather.

Chris