Re: [OM] B'fly count at Appleton Farm

Subject: Re: [OM] B'fly count at Appleton Farm
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2015 15:14:03 -0700
The official 4th of July count (on the 3rd)  is below though I saw a very
tattered Painted Lady on the way back to the car that didn't make it in the
official version.
Here is one image.

http://tinyurl.com/p4bj4zg

I just mentioned the independent viewer in my head. While I was consciously looking and thinking something like "nice flutterby, but not quite sharp", it was noticing a combination of background flora, focal and background distances and CV 180 mm bokeh hanging around the flutterby.

There are a couple of quite delightful, to my eye, semi abstracts in there. Something about the horizontal lines/movement. <http://zone-10.com/tope2/main.php?g2_itemId=17803>

And <http://zone-10.com/tope2/main.php?g2_itemId=17806>

Yes, artistic license has been exercised.

Fuzzy Moose