Re: [OM] Fully manual control with E-1 and E-3

Subject: Re: [OM] Fully manual control with E-1 and E-3
From: bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2015 01:32:44 +1200
Hi all,

I finally got to the bottom of my manual exposure problem.

I was on the right pathway all along. I just didn't properly interpret what it
was
telling me.

When the display showed , for example, 32'', I interpreted that as being 32
inches, which is how that signage works here. And I thought there was some
kind of malfunction in the camera, trying to work out the distance to the
object even with the lens cap on.

Last night I tried again and turned the adjustment wheel much further in the
direction opposite to bulb, and lo and behold. soon whole numbers showed
up.

My ''Áha' moment. Thanks to all for your input.

Brian
Brian Swale,
73 Fache Street,
Clyde 9330