Re: [OM] Fully manual control with E-1 and E-3

Subject: Re: [OM] Fully manual control with E-1 and E-3
From: Piers Hemy <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2015 20:32:57 +0100
I have a feeling you have had this problem before, Brian, and that last
time the likely answer was that, while the explanation given in the manual
is correct for an out-of-the-box camera, it is also possible to customise
the behaviour of the front and rear control wheels to switch them from
their default starting setup. In fact it is what I have done so that front
wheel us consistently A and rear is consistently S, no matter whether the
camera is set to A or S priority, or M. I don't know what P does!

Piers