Re: [OM] OT: Internet Saturation

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Internet Saturation
From: Scott Gomez <sgomez.baja@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 04 Jul 2015 22:42:26 +0000
Chris

I liked that the 467i had a tilt-out sort of storage area, rather than one
that zipped wide open like most backpacks seem to have. I tested it on
receipt and found that even with fairly heavy loading, it didn't spill if
picked up while opened. I'll be interested to see which Bob has as well,
and will have a look for you second type. I'm hoping the fact that Kata
were acquired by Manfrotto hasn't materially changed how well the bags are
made, nor horribly boosted the price. My bag, purchased from B&H, was an
excellent value at the time, as I recall.

On Sat, Jul 4, 2015 at 3:29 PM Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On 7/4/2015 4:34 AM, Bob Whitmire wrote:
> > ... Now we're smoking at 36 mbps down and 6 mpbs up. My brothers and
> sisters, that be some fast
> > internet!
>
> Mine seems to be more like 177Mbps  down, 12 up, on one test, 59 down, 12
> up on another, 172 & 11 on a third, 95 ish
> down on another, 69 & 12, 6 & 12, 169 & 13 ...
>
> Obviously, choice of test can yield wildly varying results. The tests that
> take longer seem to yield the highest
> results. Quick ones can give widely varying results on multiple tries.
>
> It seems I have nothing to complain about. Yes, one of the supposedly Evil
> Ones, Comcast cable. Always on, nary a hiccup.
>
> Warp Speed Moose
>
> --
> --
>
> --