Re: [OM] OT: Internet Saturation

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Internet Saturation
From: ChrisB <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 4 Jul 2015 12:46:31 +0100
Your adventures, Bob, never cease to entertain me.  I envisage you on the way
home with your new device, looking pot-bellied with it under your jacket.  Then
I see you rejoicing that you need to bike it back to TW with the old device.  I
envy you each journey :-)

If you press Alt before selecting the WiFi icon on your Mac's menu bar you will
see how speed is your connection to the new tower.

Chris