Re: [OM] OT: Internet Saturation

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Internet Saturation
From: ChrisB <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 4 Jul 2015 12:48:52 +0100
Well, Bob, it was partly my embarrassment at the inability of my Internet to
provide you with any satisfaction that got me visiting the, ‘How are we doing
in the progress towards super-fast broadband?” website.  Remarkably, within a
couple of weeks the answer was, “Pretty well. Pay us some more money and we’ll
consider giving you some of the action.”

Let’s see how reality matches the promise, though.

Chris