Re: [OM] Would you enter these three images?

Subject: Re: [OM] Would you enter these three images?
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2015 16:49:39 -0500
> If you're a subscriber to the Adobe Evil Empire, I'm told the LRCC 2015 has
> a demistifier, though I haven't had occasion to use it. Perhaps a little
> putzing around with that neutral density gradient might be in order. Could
> tone down the overcooked pinks while leaving the color on the peaks.

The demist/dehaze dohicky is kinda a cross between clarity and
contrast. It's mostly a curve adjuster. What I'm finding with it is
that if I go and crank it up first, then I go and pull my shadows and
blacks back up from the grave. But if you get everything else set
first and then use this adjustment tool, you'll immediately want to
take a razerblade to your wrists.

Adobe really screwed the porch by putting it way down the control tabs
instead of putting it up by the clarity adjustment.

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx