Re: [OM] CC conundrum

Subject: Re: [OM] CC conundrum
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2015 15:37:27 -0400
This is not at all clear to me. If you're using any CC product and discontinue the $10/month subscription fee does not your then level of CC product continue to work as it did up until the discontinuation?

If so what will you lose if you're forced to discontinue the subscription 3 months from now other than $30? Does the product go "POOF" and disappear? It's precisely because I don't know the answer to this question that I keep Lightroom 5 and PS CS6 installed and updated.

Chuck Norcutt