[OM] CC conundrum

Subject: [OM] CC conundrum
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2015 08:23:42 -0500
I haven't upgraded to LR6 CC yet, simply because I'm lazy. However, now I'm not sure...

My problem is, what if it takes me a year to find a new job? It's going to mean a lot of budget cuts, most likely including that $10/mo to Adobe, at which time LR6, including all new library entries since the conversion, would stop working. Now that I have a little time to install and learn the new features, I'm afraid of losing those features if I have to discontinue my subscription....

Arrgggh.

Right about now, Powerball would be a major help. Having "FU" money would simplify quite a few things...