Re: [OM] Well, Happy Thursday to Me.

Subject: Re: [OM] Well, Happy Thursday to Me.
From: Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2015 13:59:29 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

>I'm scared, because the market is very dry. Former co-worker's son was
>in IT when he got laid off, and he had good skills, and it took him
>almost 3 years to find something. I cannot wait that long without having
>to make drastic lifestyle changes, like living in a tent.

     Then you might want to read "The Ax" by Donald Westlake (ISBN
0-89296-587-8), a novel that describes a very interesting method of job
hunting.  Lots of inexpensive copies available:

<http://www.bookfinder.com/search/?ac=sl&st=sl&ref=bf_s2_a1_t1_1&qi=ggphwrwaKZqWidKM9HNOVrY.2BU_1434747471_1:2043:5677&bq=author%3Ddonald%2520e%2520westlake%26title%3Dax>

Chris

     - Hunter S. Thompson