Re: [OM] Well, Happy Thursday to Me.

Subject: Re: [OM] Well, Happy Thursday to Me.
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2015 15:55:30 -0500
Thanks. Just heard from someone who survived the massacre - 11 of us got
whacked today. I feel terrible for my users who are left behind. Two of the
three departments I was responsible for were completely me. And we were in the
middle of upgrade projects that are now left hanging.

And my poor partner is now on call 24/7 with no breaks.

Paul Braun WD9GCO
Certified Music Junkie

"It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever." -- David St. Hubbins

"Music washes from the soul the dust of everyday life" - Berthold Auerbach