Re: [OM] Samyang 18-28mm

Subject: Re: [OM] Samyang 18-28mm
From: "piers@xxxxxxxx" <piers.hemy@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2015 17:49:42 +0100
41 Celsius in Baku many years ago was surprisingly bearable, perhaps for
the same reason, sea breezes, although I suspect the humidity was
significantly lower than I have become accustomed to enduring in high
temperatures in such balmy climes as central London. Yuk!

Nowadays I prefer sea breezes such as here:
A little bit north of Mull, Bob, and probably more than a few degrees
cooler ... than Mull! I included a 'close-up' to show that the headland
visible in the distance on several images is in fact the far NW point of
the British mainland, Cape Wrath, with its lighthouse just visible.

Piers

Piers