Re: [OM] Samyang 18-28mm

Subject: Re: [OM] Samyang 18-28mm
From: Bob Whitmire <fujixbob@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2015 10:54:51 -0400
Only time I've ever been that hot was during crossings of the Massawa
Desert in what's not Eritrea. Purportedly one of the hottest places on
earth. I never carried a thermometer with me, but the local wisdom was that
you never, ever shut your engine off while crossing the desert because it
wouldn't start again. (Vapor lock?) Massawa is a port city, so the
"breezes" off the Red Sea cooled things down a great deal over what was
going on jus a few kilometers inland.

--Bob Whitmire
Certified Neanderthal