Re: [OM] What to Pack

Subject: Re: [OM] What to Pack
From: Mike Lazzari <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 31 May 2015 09:14:44 -0700
I have third party chargers that work directly off 12 v. Charging off the car
is easy, and as fast as 110v AC.
That's the kit I have Moose but I need the battery pack to charge the tablet, gps and other gadgets that plug into a usb port. And we don't always have a car. At the Valley of the Gods B&BB I left the tablet on the charger all day while we explored and it was ready to go when we got back. With a couple of backup batteries for the camera I never needed the car charger cable.

Mike