Re: [OM] What to Pack

Subject: Re: [OM] What to Pack
From: Rick Beckrich <rbeckrich@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 May 2015 18:57:03 -0400
The I didn't see mentioned, or maybe I missed it, why would you want to
skimp on equipment if you don't have to? Your largest investment is in time
and travel. Why gamble that one or two preselected items will be exactly
what you need in the field? I go lightly here, because I can run back for a
replacement or replacements. Not what I did when I was days, or nautical
miles from a supply source!  Go Tina!