Re: [OM] Newbie: EM-1 Problem.

Subject: Re: [OM] Newbie: EM-1 Problem.
From: David Young <dsy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 24 May 2015 22:39:44 -0700
Thanks, Chris, for your kind words.

My wildlife work has been done, in order, with a Leica R8/DMR combination, then
(from the spring of 2007) with an E3 and most recently with the E-M1, which I
love for just about everything except Rodeo. It still has a hard time with
subjects that move rather quickly and in a random manner, such as broncs &
bulls.  The E-M1 (with it's 2x crop factor) with my old Leitz Telyt 400/6.8
(with trombone focus) and a monopod is an ideal, lightweight combination for
long hikes in the bush.

Thanks for looking.

David.

> I don't know about your problem, David, but I too the opportunity of your
> post to look at your website at www.furnfeather.net
> <http://www.furnfeather.net/>, and a very enjoyable experience it was.
>
> Do you use your µ43 cameras for your wildlife shots?
>
> Chris
>
>> On 25 May 15, at 01:36, David Young <dsy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>> Your thoughts appreciated.

---