Re: [OM] Newbie: EM-1 Problem.

Subject: Re: [OM] Newbie: EM-1 Problem.
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 24 May 2015 21:32:02 -0400
Your E-M1 firmware is not current. Current version is 3.0. You might also check the firmware on your lens assuming 4/3 lenses do have firmware.

As an old system test manager I can guess that your specific and a bit unusual shooting configuration: 6-9 frames/sec with a specific 4/3 lens on adapter might have had very little testing or even none at all. Test with the current firmware but don't be surprised if the problem continues. Be prepared to submit a bug report to Olympus.

Chuck Norcutt