Re: [OM] Visit with Bob and Joan to Cambridge

Subject: Re: [OM] Visit with Bob and Joan to Cambridge
From: ChrisB <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 24 May 2015 16:46:56 +0100
His X100S, Chuck.  That, apart from his iPhone, is all he has with him for
their trip to Scotland.  He is using the same camera for his shot of the
memorial bench, a little further along in that sequence.

It’s a delightful camera: it is pretty small, requires no manipulation of the
zoom (use your legs instead), has an excellent lens and a good ISO range.  In
addition, it is quiet, unobtrusive and makes people think that you have an film
camera – sometimes a benefit.

Chris