Re: [OM] Repair for OM-2S and an Introduction from a new member

Subject: Re: [OM] Repair for OM-2S and an Introduction from a new member
From: Rick Beckrich <rbeckrich@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 May 2015 20:17:11 -0400
Like Chuck said!

John is the veritable OM  genius . Highly recommend.

On May 15, 2015 5:47 PM, "Chuck Norcutt" <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> Welcome, Cyril.  If anyone can get your 2s running right again it's
John.  If he's backed up and can't get to you right away my suggestion is
to wait for the master.  You can't go wrong.

> Chuck Norcutt (also an owner of E-M1, E-M5 and OM-2s, OM-4 and many more)
>

> On 5/15/2015 2:43 PM, Cyril Fernandez wrote:
>>
>> Thanks everyone for your input on a solution, as well as reassuring me
how great the OM-2S is or the OM system as a whole.  Either way,  I will be
shooting film with the OM-2 I have and my small cache of  OM lenses to
round out my two lenses on the Oly E-M1.

>> I am now in correspondence with John Hermanson.  I hope that the OM-2S
is recoverable as I really would like to be able to use it.  Cheers
everyone.

hotmail.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of ChrisB
>> Sent: Thursday, May 14, 2015 10:41 PM
>> To: Olympus Camera Discussion
>> Subject: Re: [OM] Repair for OM-2S and an Introduction from a new member
>>
>> Cy
>>
>> You’ve had some bad luck, but welcome to the List.  I hope that you
enjoy the discourse available here to us all.

>> I no longer use Olympus, although I still have an OM-!n with a few
Zuikos.  I tend to put the latter on one of my Fuji bodies these days.