Re: [OM] Repair for OM-2S and an Introduction from a new member

Subject: Re: [OM] Repair for OM-2S and an Introduction from a new member
From: Cyril Fernandez <cy_fernandez@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 May 2015 11:43:25 -0700
Thanks everyone for your input on a solution, as well as reassuring me how
great the OM-2S is or the OM system as a whole.  Either way,  I will be
shooting film with the OM-2 I have and my small cache of  OM lenses to round
out my two lenses on the Oly E-M1.

I am now in correspondence with John Hermanson.  I hope that the OM-2S is
recoverable as I really would like to be able to use it.  Cheers everyone.

Cy