[OM] Selphie sticks and x100T images was Re: Nathan's PAD 3/5/2015: two

Subject: [OM] Selphie sticks and x100T images was Re: Nathan's PAD 3/5/2015: two Toledo vignettes
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 05 May 2015 17:26:43 +0200
As I mentioned already I pulled the trigger on a light and petite carbon tripod just before my holidays which although planned for taking night shots actually got more use as a stand in for selphie stick ;-) BTW love teh tripod, fits easily in my rucksack and hardly notice the weight.

<http://thattimeoflife.smugmug.com/LATESTNEWS/Latest-News-2015/i-BKPvsJ6/A>

and I also bought an X100T with some of my camera equipment sales money - what a great little everyday camera

<http://thattimeoflife.smugmug.com/LATESTNEWS/Latest-News-2015/i-NKtdpwr/A>
<http://thattimeoflife.smugmug.com/LATESTNEWS/Latest-News-2015/i-BLHHthK/A>
<http://thattimeoflife.smugmug.com/LATESTNEWS/Latest-News-2015/i-47KCRt9/A>

C&C welcome