Re: [OM] [OT] Good News

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] Good News
From: Willie Wonka via olympus <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 May 2015 01:59:42 +0000 (UTC)
Hi Chuck,
Thanks for the advice.
 I plan to use as a starting point a contraption that would keep the holder and
the light plate perpendicular to a the top of a furniture piece of some sort,
most likely a desk. I will place it at the edge of it and then use a tripod
that would hold the camera at the same height, but at a distance I can focus
from. It looks like I can focus with both 18-55 and 55-200 at various vocal
lengths. I am guessing that shorter focal length and smaller aperture would
work better.
I know you are busy now, but if you come up with something better, let me know.
I wont even start before the early part of next week.
Best
Boris
P.S. BTW, it took me a couple of minutes to figure out how the magnification
ratio of the lens and the size of the subject relate, but I think I am good
now...:)      From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>