Re: [OM] Seattle area recommendations

Subject: Re: [OM] Seattle area recommendations
From: Rick Beckrich <rbeckrich@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 3 May 2015 08:07:58 -0400
Dinner at the Space Needle. Day or night, the view is awesome... Food was
OK.

Olympic Natl Park, Mt Rainier.
Pretty good Zoo.

By August the rain should have stopped. ;0)

On May 2, 2015 11:53 PM, "Mark Kronquist" <mak@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Ballard Locks Silshoe Bay Marina Ballard
> On May 2, 2015, at 8:24 PM, Goss,Steve wrote:
>
> > Hi, Y'all-
> > My wife and I are planning to take a trip in August to Seattle. Since
I've never been in that end of the country, does anyone have any ideas for
places and sights that we should not miss?
> > We are looking into a ferry to Canada (and back), and there's a
railroad museum in the Snoqualmie area but we will have several more days
to fill.

> > Thanks,
> > Steve Goss
> >
> > CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE This message and any included attachments are
from Cerner Corporation and are intended only for the addressee. The
information contained in this message is confidential and may constitute
inside or non-public information under international, federal, or state
securities laws. Unauthorized forwarding, printing, copying, distribution,
or use of such information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If
you are not the addressee, please promptly delete this message and notify
the sender of the delivery error by e-mail or you may call Cerner's
corporate offices in Kansas City, Missouri, U.S.A at (+1) (816)221-1024.