Re: [OM] Starting at beginning

Subject: Re: [OM] Starting at beginning
From: Jez Cunningham <jez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2015 15:43:46 +0100
Thanks Piers.  That 'gotcha' was also mentioned in Tim Grey's newsletter
today.
The panramas [sic] look fine.  No doubt some pixel-peeping will reveal the
odd artefact here-and-there but they're good enough for me.  (In fact
Jemimaville seems to have some strange banding (or telegraph wires?) in the
background trees at the right-hand end.)

I've been using a third-party app "Mosaic" as a way to sync my LR pictures
to my iThingies - it works fine, uses Google Drive cloud storage, but it
has a flat structure of the Smart Collection I have sync'd. I've seen in
Julianne Kost's demo that LRmobile will show the sub-collections in a
structured way.

I'm ok with my ISP upload speed now, having got BT Infinity a couple of
months back (40Mb/s down and 9Mb/s up).  IIRC the pictures you upload to
the Adobe cloud ARE retained, and accessible from a web-browser.

cheers
Jez