Re: [OM] Starting at beginning

Subject: Re: [OM] Starting at beginning
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2015 10:36:58 -0400
If you mess with this stuff with Photoshop layers, it’s helpful to remember
that when you’re adjusting a layer for levels, use the blend mode luminosity.
When you add a layer for saturation, remember to use the saturation blend mode.
If you don’t, you run the risk of getting “hotter” results that you
anticipated, and they are hard to correct.

--Bob Whitmire
Certified Neanderthal