Re: [OM] Starting at beginning

Subject: Re: [OM] Starting at beginning
From: ChrisB <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2015 17:17:30 +0100
Thanks, Ian.  I’m finding C1 a little clumsy as well, although there are
writeups on the Internet which give me to believe that it just takes a bit of
getting used to.

However, one thing I really miss is all the information available in various
views in Aperture; it’s not available in C1 and C1 doesn’t import all that I’ve
appended to my image versions in Aperture.

What does LR miss out on importing Aperture?

Chris