Re: [OM] OT: Fast Passenger Trains

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Fast Passenger Trains
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2015 21:52:04 -0700
On 4/21/2015 9:29 AM, Paul Braun wrote:
To a certain extent, yes. But if I add the time spent checking in, going
through TSA, and everything involved with flying, train travel is much more
pleasant. And I don't have to strip naked before I get on a train.

You know perfectly well that if you were to get an HST to NY, you would then have to pass security, just like in an airport. Trains are so far exempt exactly because they are too irrelevant, even to terrorists.

Is there a way I can drive our Turtle to about Denver, then have it take the
train to about Pennsylvania?

Head Down Moose