Re: [OM] (OT) Latest Arrivals

Subject: Re: [OM] (OT) Latest Arrivals
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2015 09:13:28 +0100
I haven't tasted Glengoyne myself, Bob, but I think it qualifies as the
southernmost "Highland" whisky by some quirk of geology (sic). Enjoy!

As to your "operative",  I recall that Glengoyne featured in a photo posted
here a while back - the roll-call of a whisky tasting attended by a listee,
one Jez. Could it be he, tee-hee?

Nor have I tasted Scapa, although a few years back I was prevailed upon to
source a bottle as a lusted-after birthday present for a daughter stuck (at
the time) in London. It was all consumed in relatively short order, so must
have met expectations (but probably cost at least $150, so if you got it for
less than $100, 'you done good').

Piers