Re: [OM] (OT) Latest Arrivals

Subject: Re: [OM] (OT) Latest Arrivals
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2015 06:48:59 -0400
I thought the Glengoyne was quite good, more complex than the Scapa, but not as
smooth. The Scapa was very nice indeed, smooth with a bit of a bite at the
finish. I can see why some folks might hit that one and stop looking. Best
price for the 16-year-old is $70.95, but that doesn’t include shipping from
California.

--Bob Whitmire
Certified Neanderthal