Re: [OM] PESO: a call for help

Subject: Re: [OM] PESO: a call for help
From: Rick Beckrich <rbeckrich@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 4 Apr 2015 14:28:40 -0400
My choice would be the latter... In keeping with the solemnity of the
otherwise joyfully occasion.

Besides, its a visual upgrade fr the usual colored approach.

On Apr 4, 2015 1:24 PM, "Nathan Wajsman" <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I do not usually ask for your help in editing photos—I consider that it
is up to me decide what to post and up to you to decide whether I have
posted pearls or garbage. But for once I am in genuine doubt. I am
selecting pictures from Semana Santa to make a small gallery. The
processions culminate tomorrow, so I will likely go downtown during the day
to document the meeting of the Virgin and the resurrected Jesus in front of
Alicante’s city hall that marks the end of Easter here. Right now, I am
editing the pictures from last night, and what I cannot decide is whether
to present them in B&W or color. On the one hand, the colors are an
integral part of the events; but then again, presenting the images in B&W
changes the mood to something more menacing, for example in the PAD I
posted earlier today.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/belgiangator/misc/Viernes_santo_color.jpg.html

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/belgiangator/misc/Viernes_santo_bw.jpg.html

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws>Blog: http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/ <