Re: [OM] Wow! Spring is finally here.

Subject: Re: [OM] Wow! Spring is finally here.
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 04 Apr 2015 13:51:11 -0500
You and your Camedia C-5050 brightened my day. I'm resting a moment from trimming flowering shrubs. Yes, I cut back the butterfly bush.

Thanks for sharing.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA

On 4/4/2015 1:20 PM, Rick Beckrich wrote:
    I can't believe that this was taken just weeks ago:

    Yesterday I ventured forth to find the first signs:
    and of course, the Daffies:
    http://zone-10.com/tope2/main.php?g2_itemId=16866 and these lovely
    little guys, whose name evades me at this senior moment:
    Here's one up close: http://zone-10.com/tope2/main.php?g2_itemId=16872

    Oly content... all flowers shot with the old Olympus Camedia C-5050.
    Moose was right - it does do closeups nicely.