Re: [OM] Some more Fotos before Tina lets loose with her selection :-)

Subject: Re: [OM] Some more Fotos before Tina lets loose with her selection :-)
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2015 15:20:44 +0100
Thanks for looking, "allotment for flat dwellers", these are small areas of land used usually to grow vegetables that people living in high rise apartments (flats) can rent, often as well as the garden there is a small hut and often a BBQ Grill, its a place for people to escape the apartment and get some fresh air.

IanW
Chuck Norcutt <mailto:chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
27 February 2015 14:34
I liked all of your photos, especially the nice portrait of your wife, the pano and the sun breaking through the clouds. But I didn't understand at all what you meant by an "allotment" for flat dwellers.

Chuck Norcutt