Re: [OM] Some more Fotos before Tina lets loose with her selection :-)

Subject: Re: [OM] Some more Fotos before Tina lets loose with her selection :-)
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2015 20:42:21 +0100
Hi Paul,

The tram rails are not abandoned, however they had removed the cables for the winter so we knew it was safe to walk up them without meeting a tram.

I was thinking of having the complete railer and the log in colour and the rest in black and white but I am not sure how to do that or when I will have time to work out how to do it.

Thanks to all for looking

IanW

Paul Braun <mailto:pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
26 Feb 2015 19:52