Re: [OM] IMG: Seahawks lights

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Seahawks lights
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 02 Feb 2015 12:43:57 -0800
On 2/2/2015 12:29 PM, Bob Whitmire wrote:
As an artist, I consider myself a connoisseur of the human form in all its
iterations.

Well, of course! Being hormonally wired the way I am, it's mostly the female
form that floats my artistic boat*. ;-)

I find Katy Perry’s particular iterations particularly pleasing. <g>

What I found on-line certainly looked good.

My fongers are having a tough tome today because I am tapping on my laptopple’s
keybored instead of a norman human-stile keyboerd.

Does that explain the rogue use of principle and principal? Like all businesses, I believe NFL teams have principals, whether principled or not.

Principal Moose

* Time to post some more from Cabo yet?