Re: [OM] IMG: Seahawks lights

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Seahawks lights
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2015 14:34:15 -0500
Pshaw! Deflategate is and has been way overblown. We need to bust chops these
days, whether the chops need busting or not. If it hadn’t been for deflategate,
they would have been hammering Brady as his make it or break it and go down in
the dustbin, etc., or hammering the Seagulls for their obstreperous, bullying
and otherwise unsportsmanlike ways. It’s always something. Now, if the Pats had
beaten Baltimore, say, 14-13, well, maybe another story. The principal, you
say? As our friends across the pond say, bollocks! There are no principals in
professional sports. Them what thinks there are are naive and peering
myopically through rose-colored glasses.

That said, if you’d offered me a couple of hours of Kay Perry or a couple of
hours of football, I would gladly have watched Katy Perry. Especially if she
didn’t drop a few of the lyrics like she did. I presume intentionally.

--Bob Whitmire
Certified Neanderthal