Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 31/1/2015: the human face of the crisis

Subject: Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 31/1/2015: the human face of the crisis
From: ChrisB <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2015 19:17:33 +0000
Moose

Sorry about the currency one . . . :-)

I’m glad for you, Moose — that you’ve had fewer bad experiences.  I don’t blame
the people in the branches, it’s the bosses and their immediate minions who get
my goat.  And they should train their people more thoroughly.

“More trustworthy than politicians”?  But is that a difficult standard to meet?
;-)

Chris