Re: [OM] OT Fuji Panorama question and no X-T1 for my holidays

Subject: Re: [OM] OT Fuji Panorama question and no X-T1 for my holidays
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2015 15:25:39 +0100
Thanks to all who investigated the panorama issue, it looks like I will get a chance to test it out myself on my holidays after all. My emails seem to have worked and although my camera will not be repaired in time they are lending me an X-T1 until mine is repaired, not quite as good as just swapping it for a new one but good enough for my confidence in Fuji service to be restored!
SwissPace <mailto:ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
23 January 2015 12:28
Does the fuji X100S/T and the X-T1 allow horizontal panoramas with the camera turned in portrait mode, I seem to remember trying this on my X-T1 but it not working but when looking at the specs I see the option for vertical panoramas so wonder if it is possible.

My X-T1 won't be back to mid feb - not very happy with over a month turn around so emailed fuji switzerland to tell them so and also sent a message to fuji HQ in Japan, don't suppose it will do much good but it's worth a try - I have seen in the UK turnaround is around a week, no idea about the USA.

so still not decided what to do about my holidays as I really like taking photos then and I seem to have lost interest in using the X-Pro1 after using the X-T1

Thanks Ian