Re: [OM] OT: Recent debate on crop v FF

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Recent debate on crop v FF
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2015 18:08:15 -0500
The only PhotoAcute support for Oly mirrorless bodies and lenses are these:

 Olympus E-M1
    Olympus 150mm f/2 Zuiko Digital (RAW)
    Zuiko 35mm f/3.5 Macro (RAW)
    Zuiko Digital 12-40mm f/2.8 (RAW)

Olympus E-M5
    Olympus 12-50mm f/3.5-6.3 (RAW / JPG)
    Olympus 40-150mm f/4-5.6 (RAW / JPG)
    Olympus M.Zuiko 12mm f/2 (RAW)
    Olympus Zuiko 12mm f/2 (RAW)
    Panasonic 14-45mm f/3.5-5.6 (RAW / JPG)
    Panasonic 20mm f/1.7 (RAW)

Olympus E-P1
    Olympus 45mm f/1.8 (RAW / JPG)
    Panasonic Lumix G 20mm f/1.7 (RAW / JPG)
    Zuiko Digital 14-42mm f/3.5-5.6 (RAW / JPG)
    Zuiko Digital 17mm f/2.8 (RAW / JPG)

Olympus E-P5
    Olympus Zuiko 12mm f/2 (RAW)

Olympus E-PL1
    Olympus 14-42mm f/3.5-5.6 (RAW)

Olympus E-PL2
    Olympus 90mm f/2 (RAW / JPG)

For me the only support is for my 12-50. But the trial software is free and doesn't expire because the output is always watermarked.

Chuck Norcutt