Re: [OM] OT: Recent debate on crop v FF - Ken

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Recent debate on crop v FF - Ken
From: "philippe.amard" <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2015 20:39:31 +0100

Le 18 janv. 15 à 16:56, Ken Norton a écrit :

Nonsense you say?

I wouldn't - The gist of shooting raw is precisely that you can recover some of the data a JPEG no longer provides and/or adjust images more thoroughly.
Yet, there are limitations, of course. I understand your request though.

I'm now back at my other place in Metz, and don't have the Nikon here but will try when I find a minute over there at Mutz, next weekend??

Patience :-)

As a reminder, the original idea was to compare FF and APS-C using the same settings and FL.

Amities
Philippe

One sees clearly only with the heart. What is essential is invisible to the eye. Antoine de Saint Exupéry in Le Petit Prince.
NO ARCHIVE