Re: [OM] OT: Recent debate on crop v FF - files I had promised to Mark a

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Recent debate on crop v FF - files I had promised to Mark and john
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2015 19:58:00 +0800
It is a little strange, all I have seen from dpreview was Fuji does not
honest on their ISO, while others are at ISO1600 the Fuji is actually 1/3 to
1/2 stop less (i.e. ~1250) so it require slower shutter to get the same
exposure. In your case the Nikon image look darker at the same ISO, shutter
and F number.

I'm interested to see the Fuji RAW file as I have seen pattern noise that
should not happen.

C.H.Ling

----- Original Message ----- From: "Philippe" <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>