Re: [OM] OT: Charlie Hebdo

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Charlie Hebdo
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2015 09:55:19 -0500
The report said the edition would be printed in 16 languages. Surely English
will be one of them.

Idle curiosity while in a surreal Charlie frame of mind: I have been told that
France has laws, which are enforced, against insulting the national anthem.
Could this be true?

--Bob Whitmire
Certified Neanderthal