Re: [OM] OT: Charlie Hebdo

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Charlie Hebdo
From: JOHN DUGGAN <john.duggan10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2015 15:04:56 +0000
Chris, if you get a chance look at yesterday's UK. Independent. Usual pg.3
cartoon has been used as the front page of the news paper. Shows front page of
Charlie Hebdo with a bottle of spilt red "ink" running over the page and a hand
holding a pen rising from the page giving the finger. It is a VERY powerful
cartoon. It is also to be found in a link from the BBC website.

Regards
John Duggan,
Wales, UK