Re: [OM] OT: Charlie Hebdo

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Charlie Hebdo
From: marc simon <marc.simon@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 09 Jan 2015 11:40:33 +0100
I'll try to do the same...:)
by the way, as you know, I'm journalist and we had two protest meetings in Brussels yesterday, one in a small gallery with Belgian cartoonist and the other in the Residence Palace, a press center that Nathan must know as it's near the Berlaymont... On this occasion, I've been interviewed for the Belgian radio and I spoke about the intention of some of you (Nathan and Chris Trask and perhaps others...) to take a subscription to Charlie Hebdo... to illustrate the great solidarity of a lot of people all around the world. I could told you that the cartoonist and the other members of the press are grateful for that solidarity
regard
marc
bois-de-villers, Belgium