Re: [OM] You know what I miss?

Subject: Re: [OM] You know what I miss?
From: "philippe.amard" <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2015 21:12:51 +0100
That's wisely spoken :-)

Philippe, trying to figure out how his latest cam's minigun flash works ..., else forget about it ;-)

Le 5 janv. 15 à 19:06, Chuck Norcutt a écrit :

Come clean, AG. You say "nobody needs flash" and then go on to talk about where it's really still needed. When I can boost shadows in post as cleanly as I can reduce highlight I'll agree. I hate flash but still use it... when it's required.

Chuck Norcutt

One sees clearly only with the heart. What is essential is invisible to the eye. Antoine de Saint Exupéry in Le Petit Prince.
NO ARCHIVE