Re: [OM] You know what I miss?

Subject: Re: [OM] You know what I miss?
From: Piers HEMY <piers.hemy@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 05 Jan 2015 08:17:00 +0000
Have you actually seen an Olympus HV cable for sale, Chuck?

Many of the battery packs claim compatibility with FL50 (and otger brands) but
offer cables only fir Canon and Nikon. Same goes for Quantum - the CO5 cable is
long gone.

I did, however, see tge Olympus SHV1 kit for sale at a claimed 58% discount to
list price the other day. $700 or so. Only two left. Buy now while stocks last
etc etc.

Piers